Have you checked out Darnoo’s reel on how to make a money bowl? In case you haven’t, I am here to give you further insights about why you need to make one ASAP!
A money bowl is an amazing way of welcoming abundance into your life. Whether you are trying to save for a project, run a successful a business or just need a little extra money in the bank. Not only is this the perfect way to manifest prosperity and wealth, but it also opens a door of endless opportunities, and who doesn’t want that!?
While assembling a money bowl, you need to ensure that your intention is clear throughout the whole process. For example, this intention could be, ‘I attract wealth, and an abundance of opportunities will consistently be presented to me’.
So, let’s run you through what you need, and how to make a money bowl!
These are the ingredients Darnoo uses to make her money bowl:
- A bowl – any vessel will do but it is preferred that the colour of the bowl is green or gold, as these colours symbolise money and abundance.
Rice – rice is symbolic of wealth and good fortune.
Cinnamon sticks or powder – attracts abundance.
Money – any amount, coins or bills just ensure your intention is set and clear to manifest more!
Candle – if possible, use a green or gold candle, but if you don’t have one, a white candle will do just fine. Darnoo also likes to engrave the angel number, 888 on the side of her candle, as it will assist with your manifestation.
Now, follow the below steps to assemble your money bowl:
- Cleanse the vessel of your choice using natural incense.
- Keep your intention in mind throughout the process, repeating it aloud or in your head.
- Pour the rice into your bowl, ensuring the base is completely covered.
- Place your cinnamon sticks in the rice. If you are using cinnamon powder, you can sprinkle it over the rice.
- Add your money atop.
- Engrave the angel number ‘888’ on the side of your candle and position the candle in the middle of your bowl.
- Place your chosen crystals around the candle.
- On your bay leaf, write what you would like to attract to solidify your intention. For example, you could write: “I attract wealth and prosperity” and place the bay leaf in the bowl.
- Lastly, light your candle.
And voila, you have a money bowl!
If you’re trying to bring out your inner-witch, this is also a fun and easy way to introduce yourself into the realm of magick.
I hope you found this read insightful! Let me know in the comments or through our social media platforms how you go when you make yours, and send us photos of how they turn out!