The crystals you wear or have around the house will need cleansing regularly, depending on how much you wear them or how much action is going on in the house. Mostly you’ll just not feel its giving you the same feeling it did before – cleanse it and it will feel as it did before.
Crystals absorb negative and positive energy and often need to be cleansed. As personal tools, Crystals are used for to transform energy, it absorbs negative vibrations and can be used to amplify, store and transmit your thoughts.
I cleanse all the Crystals before I send them on their way to you. Please ensure you regularly cleanse them too.
Ways to do this are:
1. Selenite Charging Plates - Leave your Crystal on one for up to 6 hours. I will take mine off at night and let it recharge until the next morning. They are available under Crystals.
2. The Full Moon - Placing your crystals out under Moonlight is a gentle and penetrating method for recharging your crystals. The full moons’ light is the brightest in its cycle, thus giving a greater charge to your crystals.
3. Rinse or bathe your crystals in rain-water, water from a spring, a stream, the beach, a river or sacred source, even in a waterfall (make sure you hold on to them or they can get swept away). Dry them naturally in gentle sunlight. - This is not recommended for your Crystal Necklace.
4. Smudge stick - Smudging with white sage removes negative energy from crystals and rooms in your house. Pass your crystal through the smoke while asking it to be cleansed and purified - I do this monthly around my house.
What are the chains made of?
The gold & rose gold are 14k gold electroplated & the silver is real silver electroplated.
All of Botanical H2o's jewelry is nickel free & comes with a protective coating over the gold, rose gold & silver to prolong the durability of the plating and to help keep them from tarnishing, this protective layer is susceptible to wear and tear so please follow our care instructions to maximize the life and quality of your jewelry.
To ensure the longevity of your jewelry, please do not:
- Wear your jewelry in the shower, in water (pool, bath or beach) or to the gym.
- Spray perfume or lotions directly on to them as the chemicals may react with the plating and cause it to wear off.
- Sleep in them
Excessive light, heat or moisture will deteriorate the quality of plating on the metal.
Tarnishing may naturally occur over time.
What is the wire made of?
The wire is made from copper with a tarnish resistant coating and of great quality.
Can I wear it in the shower?
I would not recommend wearing your crystal necklace in the shower. Not only will it reduce the quality of the chain and wire, some crystals can not get wet - for example Selenite, Malachite, Pyrite & Peacock Ore.